
IT'S HERE!!! My Christmas present...and isn't it a BEAUTY??? DH got me a new computer even though he thinks I spend too much time on it...(sigh) true love!
We had a wonderful Christmas...everybody was happy with the loot, and we got to spend time Sunday, the 23rd with my family, and then Christmas day with Victor's. Didn't take alot of photos, but the ones we got are FUN!
Took a rushed trip up to the cabin on the day after Christmas to snowboard and ski the next day...the cabin is still such a peaceful getaway! Going back up New Year's Day...I love this time away from computers, phones, work with my kids and their friends! Such a great place to reconnect, laugh, play Wii Boogie (which Mama is ROCKIN'!!!!!!) they even let me Karaoke!!!
Photos to follow after our trip next week. Today I will spend loving my new computer , trying to catch up on my Christmas Journal and taking down Christmas decorations!!! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:
It sure is a beauty. Don't you love Mac, I sure do. :)
Have a great time on your trip.
Angelica
woohhooo enjoy your new baby
HOLA LAURA!! So glad you got a new computer!! I want a mac!! I need to get me a sugar daddy.
She is a beauty! Congrats on your new 'puter.
so pretty!
Post a Comment