Saturday, December 08, 2007

Still Here--playing catchup!



Aaak, I'm a few days behind on my journal...but I'm looking for photos now to catch up! Lord knows I have enough Christmas product to make a few dozen of these, LOL

This morning, I did something new and FUN for me! I went out to the delta and took a Learn to Row Clinic! I have a few friends who have been pressuring me to try something new for cross training, and I LOVED it! I think I'm going to take the five week academy they have starting in January so I can explore it a little further. I was a total spaz with the oars today, but I am hoping I can get the hang of it, because it was pretty cool to be out there on the water!

1 comment:

miss morgan... said...

love this! and you are way more adventerous than me! i need to go do more physical things!