Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hanging in With Shimelle's class!

I LOVE this Journal your Christmas class! Her little daily prompts are making me remember things, making me think about how each little piece of the puzzle pulls together to make this season bright!

What I DON"T LOVE...and if you can't have a bitch session on your own blog, where can you have it, is that I am having computer issues! If you could hear all the swearing that is going on at my house when I try to use my PC, you might be shocked...I'm saying words I haven't said since the last time I partied with Kim! Ya try to be a nice person and then someboredbody gets a wild hair up their ass to throw a stinkin virus into your emails!!! Can I just say out loud that I HATE VIRUS IDIOTS!!!!!???? Don't they have anything better to do than be mean and screw up my day?

OK--I think the rant is over, but I may go off again if this lil ol blogger tells me one more time that it can't upload my photos of my oh so cute Christmas journal!

I'm hoping my day is going to get better...I am taking a class tonight with my Poker Tournament winner friend Judy, who always knows how to have a good time! We're taking a class from my new friend Sally of Iron Orchid Designs, should be so much fun! Gotta run--my mom's on the phone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too funny laura! i'm all for having #%@&*%$#@ sessions on our blogs ... they're "our" blogs after all! lol!