Sunday, December 09, 2007

CAN I JUST SAY????





I LOVE my Christmas Journal!!!!!! Having so much fun remembering stuff about Christmas' past, looking forward to this year's Christmas!

And, I am so happy that I can share it with you now! It was driving me CRAZY that I didn't know how to load it into blogger!

Got a busy Sunday going on here! I need to hang the garlands on my stair rails, and get started on my Christmas cards...hoping to get them out by this Thursday at the latest. I don't know why I get disappointed when I collect the mail and there are no cards in it, but I do, even though I know there are lots of people like me who are a little slow on mailing them out! Yesterday was a good mail day, though! I got three...fun ones too! Does anybody else LOVE the family recaps as much as I do? My boss from 20 years ago sends me one every year...they retired and moved to Florida where he now drives a tour bus in St. Augustine...it is so fun to hear every year about what is going on with all of them! I rarely add one of those letters to my cards, but maybe that's another thing I should do, LOL

This afternoon, I'm going to my mom's to help her get her tree up...she is my original Christmas junkie, and I know how much she loves this holiday. It used to be a HUGE day in our family...putting up the tree on my brother's birthday, eating cheese fondue, Grandma being afraid she was going to get drunk from the tiny bit of beer my mom had to sneak into the pot...great memories!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

miss morgan... said...

hehe loving your christmas pages!

Anonymous said...

love seeing your pages from the class! i'm 7 days behind ... is that bad?!?! lol!

Sue said...

like your new blog look!! really like your pages from the past - how fun :)