Saturday, December 15, 2007

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN!





Get your minds out of the gutter people--it wasn't anything like pullin' a Britney! I just forgot to post to my blog again! I don't know who I thought I was fooling thinking I could post every day in December! I got most of my Christmas shopping done today, though, so I'm almost on schedule for the month. Here are a few more pages of my Christmas journal...still having fun with it, although I feel like I'm kinda repetitive, LOL

5 comments:

jilly said...

oooooooh.....looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!
How are you my friend...I'm back in the land of the living again (well, almost). How I've missed everyone!
xxJillGG

miss morgan... said...

still loving all of these! this baby must be so fun to flip through!

Breanne Crawford said...

gorgeous pages!!!

Rachael said...

Gorgeous pages!!

Merry Christmas!

Megan R said...

Wow look at all your pages!! And they are all fantastic!!!