To upload photos of my Christmas journal to blogger...it's being a little stubborn and I have NO IDEA why!! If you are dying to see it now, check it out at Flickr here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13086826@N04/
I am four days in on the journal, and still up to date, so that's making me pretty happy, LOL
Have I mentioned yet (I know I haven't) that I got laid off from my job at the LSS? I am being so lazy since I don't have to go rushing off to work in the afternoons...maybe should start looking for another job? Maybe I should wait until after Christmas...for sure I'll wait until after Christmas...that way I don't have to worry about finding anyone to work for me when we go to the cabin! Everybody get on the SNOW bandwagon for me, would ya? We got Nick a new snowboard for Christmas, and he is thinking that pretty much jinxed the snowfall for the entire year for us! Last night, he and Vic were discussing the possibility of flying to Sweden to ski/snowboard and then pick up a new Volvo...boys!
You know how people send you those emails asking all of the questions and one of the questions is always, "What are you listening to right now?" Well, I'll solve the mystery for you...Kathy Griffin is on...one of her specials, so I am laughing my ass off in between correcting typing errors! Man, I don't wanna go back to work!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you can have our snow! i def don't want it!
Oh, it looks great so far...I can't wait to see it finished.
Laura sorry about your job hope all is well with you and great job on your journal.
Post a Comment