
And, I'm kind of thinking good riddance. Been a rough year for me...lots of adjustments and I'm not so good at that! I like things my way!
I am learning though, that everybody has shit to deal with sometimes and nobody's happy all the time. You just have to learn to push through the shit and find your happy anyway!
I started the year looking for the joy in every day, but somewhere along the way, I lost track of that search. So I will begin again...to take better care of myself, to appreciate the people around me that I love, to find the joy!
Happy New Year everyone! I'm leaving you with a fun little layout I made last night about one of the reasons I love my new computer!!!

12 comments:
Laura love the layout and good for you and your new computer! Have a great new year and let's get together soon!
hope you have a great new years laura! i hear you on the "shit" ... hope we all have less of this coming year! lol!
Laura love your layout, there is always something fun to do with our Macs. Hope you had a wonderful new year.
Happy New Year to you friend!!! May 2008 be full of blessings beyond measure!!!
Happy New Year, Laura! Your ne computer is sah-weeet! And so is that LO. Rock on, sister. Totally. =)
HAPPY NEW YEAR LAURA!
Have fun playin' with your MAC!
Ok, this is too funny!!! Love that LO!
I also love what you wrote. Maybe it isn't everyone else around me, just maybe I need to sift through all my crap and realize it really isn't everyone else. Well, not all of the time anyway!!
Happy New Year!
love those photos and that layout! so fun!
Hey girl! I am so with you on this one! 2007 wasn't the greatest for me/us either. Too many things to deal with after we moved. I am starting over in 2008 too -- best to take care of ourselves so we can take care of the people we love!
Hi
I´m so glad I found your blog. I´m a big fan of yours. Your work is such a inspiration to me.
Lisette aka lam
Laura Laura Laura... I love your new toy! I really need to get a mac.. one day.
Anyway, it looks like I will be going to CHA, just on Sunday though. What day are you going? I'm just going to call you.
bucket
Guess what!! Guess What!! I got the day off! I can go to Disney with you!!!
Post a Comment