Tuesday, January 23, 2007

BEST LAID PLANS...






are cut short by a stinkin' sinus infection!!! I spent most of the weekend feeling

like I wanted to wear a wire hanger on my head to get rid of the headache pain...if you don't believe this works, you don't know my best friend Kim. It used to be one of the best hangover remedies we could come up with...that and Jack in the Box Bacon Cheeseburgers at 2AM!!! Good times!!

Finally got a chance to put together this little album of Chloe in all of her baby glory. I used a bunch of Magistical Memories chipboard (thanks Crystle and Michael!!!), more paint than I usually do, and assorted bling. I'm taking this with me to CHA...hopefully to show it off in the booth. It really is one of those things that you need to see in real life...there is a transparency between the photo/chipboard pages with a quote and flower on it...my favorite part, besides the adorable baby!

I am so darn excited to go to CHA in a few days...lots to do before I head down, but I'm counting down the minutes till I get to meet a whole bunch of scrapbooking inspiration!!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

AWESOME job Laura!!
Have fun at CHA too! Bring me back the dish ;)

ck said...

so jealous you get to go to CHA! Have fun and say hi to all the Peas!

Nura Keif said...

Came across your blog on 2peas:-D
Beautiful album and enjoy your trip to CHA!!

Alex Hardy said...

dude.
your chloe mini montage is
killing me with it's cuteness!
love it!
hope you are on the up and up &
ready to party like it's 1999
at CHA.
hehehe.
{{{hugs}}} to ya!

Jaci Clark said...

LOVIN' that little mini book! It's super cute! So is she for that matter!

Just thought I'd pop in and say "HI"! Have fun at CHA!!

Cheers,
Jaci

Danielle Holsapple said...

Love that mini album! enjoy CHA!!!!!!!!!