Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just Checking In!

Been pretty busy this week. Nick passed his permit test yesterday...tried to lie on his way out the door and act disappointed again, but couldn't keep the smile off of his face...I find joy in the fact that my kid is a terrible liar!!!

Trying to finish up some cute stuff for Magistical Memories for CHA...want to display my best stuff for them! So excited to get to go help in their booth! And to meet SO many of my online friends. It feels like I have known them forever, and yet, I didn't meet most of them until this time last year. I hope they like me!

Doing a whirlwind housecleaning today so that I can scrap all day and all evening tomorrow while Vic has Poker night. I'm going out to dinner with my friends Marie and Sandy tonight...it's been too long since we've had a girls night! They have been my neighbors for 16 years until Sandy moved across town last year...you'd think it was China for as infrequent as we see each other now. Can't wait to catch up with her!!!

4 comments:

Breanne Crawford said...

wish i was gonna be at CHA to see you!!

have a fabulous time!!

jilly said...

I am sooooooooo jealous Laura - I wish I could be there and meet you all!
xxJill

Jana said...

WHAT?? You're going to be at CHA too? We HAVE to meet, you realize that right?? I will map out where the MM booth is or if you can, come by & see me. I'll be at the Junkitz booth all day on sunday & monday. ;-)

Robyn said...

HAVE so much fun at CHA! LUCKY lady! And congrats on your sons permit!