My scrappy friend Kelly wanted to see some of the scenery around the cabin and ski resort where we hang out, so these shots are for you Kelly! I told you I'm not great at scenery shots, but the one of the snow blowing off of the mountain is pretty cool! The view from the top is right after I got off the lift at Sugar Bowl, looking out at the highway. Such a beautiful place to be!!!
Still looking for joy every day...and definitely finding it! I taught a new step class in Tracy this morning. Had been subbing for another instructor off and on since last summer, when she needed to be replaced due to bad knees, the members requested that I take over. It makes me joyful that I can be good enough at my job that people actually request that I be given another class! I also started the Body Pump class that follows mine...totally fun and kicked my butt. So this afternoon, I am finding joy in sore muscles (believe me, they have been lazy for so long, that sore feels awesome!) and I find joy in only replacing the battery in my car and not the starter, or the transmission!! Got to talk to my friend Dawn (the one who moved to PA) this morning...that fills my heart with love and joy every time!! Miss her so much! Helen and I are planning a trip to see her...more joy involved there!!!

3 comments:
Oh my, what gorgeous scenery!!
SO pretty Laura!!
I love the blowing snow one too. I like how the camera picked up the sparkle of the snowflakes on the blue sky.
Thanks for taking these for me. :)
Great photos Laura!!! And how cool they requested you!!! You should feel great about that!
Post a Comment