Monday, February 05, 2007

How do I do it??

Let time get away from me like that??? I can't believe CHA has come and gone and I have only a few photos to post! I promise more coming...just need to make some minor adjustments to the lighting in a them!

I had such a blast, meeting all of the ladies that I work with at Magistical Memories, staying in the house with them all, finding out that they are even more fun and amazing in person than I thought they would be. I kept waiting all weekend for someone to pick me up by the back of the neck like they do in the cartoons and toss me out, because I feel so unworthy when I am around them! They would disagree, because they are like that, but they are so talented that I am just in awe of their stuff!

I met a whoe bunch of my online friends too...how exciting to get to put a voice to the one I have in my head whenever we chat!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I'm SOOOOOO happy we got to meet.....you're every bit as cute & nice as I thought you'd be!