Hey everybody!! Welcome to my new blog! I'm Laura, a scrapbooking obsessed, fitness enthusiast who is just barely hangin' on to my sanity from one moment to the next. I'm pretty sure I have an undiagnosed case of adult onset ADD, but I know I know I'm not alone in this, and it seems to be working for me, so what the heck?
Who am I? Well, I seem to be on a journey of self discovery that I hope never ends. I am a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, runner, coffee drinker, reluctant family chef, motivator, cheerleader, Christian, volunteer, TV addicted, 44 year old woman. Who am I not? I am not perfect, no matter how hard I try. I am never going to look like the women in the magazines, I am never going to be proper enough to live in high society, I am not ready to have my children be grown ups, I'm never going to be a perfect housekeeper, I am not the driver in the slow lane, I am not the woman so obsessed with watching the road that I don't see my friends waving to me from their cars, I'm not a great daughter, always taking for granted the fact that I'm blessed to have both of my parents still. But the good news is, that since I'm not perfect, I'm learning not to expect that from anybody else!!
I'm not really sure what I am going to post on this blog, but I was bored this afternoon waiting for Grey's Anatomy, and decided to go for it! If it looks too boring, I might have to have Jessica pimp it out!
I hope you'll check in from time to time...I'll probably be sharing thoughts on my kids, my family, my scrapbooking, my running...later!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YAY! Now I'm your first comment, too! Thanks, Laura.
(P.S. I'm waiting for The Office and Grey's, too!)
Well it's about dang time you got a blog! Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to see what you have to say.... love it! I will be putting you in my links on my blog if you don't mind...
hugs
YAY! I'm SO happy you're blogging now!! I look forward to getting to know more about you this way so let's make a deal.....you visit mine & I'll visit your's each week to check in on each other, k? :-)
Post a Comment