Do you know how hard it is to run down hill when you are 20+ lbs. overweight?? Let me tell you, it sucks. My time at Nike wasn't really worse than I expected...but it was way worse than I hoped for, KWIM?? I really was hoping that the San Jose Half two weeks ago would get me ready to run well at Nike, but that was before I felt myself slogging down hills!
So, I have found my motivation to lose the weight that I have been trying to ignore for the past few months. I don't ever want to have that feeling when I'm running again! And I definitely want to run again, so I better get my butt in gear!
Started following the food program my dr. prescribed again yesterday...no messing around now!
Hold me to it, would ya???
Oh, I also suck at getting my photos from the weekend onto the computer...just been a little tired and busy...soon!!!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We need to be each other's cheerleaders throughout this weight loss process.....it sounds like we both have about the same amount of weight to lose. maybe we should place a friendly bet with each other, a little challenge perhaps? Of course, we ARE heading right into the holiday season! Oy......
you look fab in your photo
I have 60 pounds to lose.. I know it has to be done.. getting there where it is just going to have to be done... I just turned 34 and I dont want to spend another year this heavy... it doesnt feel good. Many good lucks to you. You will do it!
First, congrats on the Nike half marathon. My neighbor ran it also and showed me the Tiffany necklace. Very nice! I need to lose the 10 lbs. I gained since last year, so I wanna be in the support group, k! It's harder, tho, for us 40 and older gals :( How about we have to run/walk to our LSS for any scrap supplies!
Post a Comment