Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Favorite Wedding Photo!

Is this just about the cutest photo you have ever seen?? I took it just after Corey and Sammy had cut the cake. I looked down and there was James staring up at the cake, practically drooling. When I asked him if he wanted some cake, he just started nodding so hard I thought his head might fall off. Corey picked him up so he could help himself! I love how sweet this turned out!

The wedding was beautiful, with an elegant black and white theme. I had no idea I was dressed so appropriately when I left the house, but I fit right it in the dress I wore to escort Nick for homecoming last week. I have to tell you about it, because of course, I am not in one single photo!!! Which is perfectly normal for me, but really pisses me off when I go to do a scrapbook page and I am nowhere to be seen in a family event! I need to remember to let someone else hold the camera once in a while! I took about 150 photos, and I did a layout of some of them tonight. I'll post it tomorrow, after I get a shot of it!

Anyway, back to the wedding...it was so good to see so many family members that I realized I hadn't seen much of since Easter...way too long! The toll of Dad Fiore and Joe passing away is that we don't make time together anymore. I really need to do something about that...just need to figure out what. We got to congratulate Jesse and Kim who got engaged two weeks ago. I got to see Jake, Kelly and Josh's new baby, who is gorgeous...will post a photo of him later this week. Got to meet some of Sammy's family and share a really special day with him and Corey, my sweet niece who was only 3 years old when I married her uncle. May god bless your union always!

3 comments:

Brennasmommy said...

Hi Laura, That is a great picture! It's chris, (brennasmommy)!

Anonymous said...

awwwww
love this photo!
and omg!
i'm so blogline-ing you
i'm gonna blog stalk you
crazyhead!

xobellaaimox said...

YAYYYY LAURA!! YOU HAVE A BLOG!! :) :)