I wanted to share this layout I did over the weekend. Love these photos of Jess and her friends! Thinking about submitting it!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OHhhhh girl you know I love this! Love the KI and the purple and the dymo label down the side! looks awesome and way to do a 2pager multi pic layout girl!!!
5 comments:
OHhhhh girl you know I love this! Love the KI and the purple and the dymo label down the side! looks awesome and way to do a 2pager multi pic layout girl!!!
fabbity fab fab!!! love this. simple yet stunning :) good luck L!!
Laura, I love that LO! I like the placement of the photos and the way the title kind of anchors the whole thing on the side. Hot, hot hot, girlfriend!
Definetely submit it :)
laura!
absolutely fabulous!
adore.love.
great photos too!
yum.yum.
Post a Comment