

Did you know that today is Bathtub Party Day??
Well, I found this fun kit club and they have this posted on their blog A WHOLE list of other December holidays. So, if you're already tired of counting down to Christmas, or Hanuka, or Kwanzaa, you might take a look at their fun holidays!
Here are a few of my newer layouts...trying to share more. I'm finishing up my last scrap for hire project tonight...can't wait to be done with that! It should be a whole blog post in itself...but suffice it to say that when a friend comes to you and says, "I want you to scrap some albums for me"...you should either a)run the other way immediately, b) laugh out loud like it was the best joke in the world, or c) hide all of your scrap stuff and tell her you gave it up for Advent. 'Nuff said?
Have a fabulous Friday everyone...I'm off to get the dust bunnies out of my tub for my party tonight!

4 comments:
i have a hard time with multi-photo layouts and YOU JUST ROCK them!
and yeah... i totally know what you mean about scrapping for hire... i did one for a co-worker... ugh!
Wow - these are fab!!
Laura, you are too funny!I know too what you mean about doing scrapbooks for other people. They are so hard because you feel no connection to the photos. I usually scraplift myself when I do one for someone.
I love these layouts you have here today!
Thanks for linking to Gauche Alchemy, Laura! I'm so glad you enjoyed the wacky holiday list we uncovered! :)
Post a Comment