

YAY! A Beatles song...when I listened to it, I heard the words Love you More, and I wanted to scrap the way the kids and I always said goodnight. If they'd let me tuck them in now, I'd say it still...love them so much!
Christmas is coming to my house...I've cleared a spot for the tree anyway! And that means I'm off to the attic crawl space to get the decorations out...if I don't blog for three days, it means I've locked myself in...someone send help!
I wanted to share a Mackenzie layout...I used the Kenner Rd. kit for this. Is that kid not ADORABLE????

4 comments:
Beautiful LOs! What an adorable baby!
these layouts are fantastic!! awesome choice of words from the song. :D
Hooray for Christmas being on its way! We are getting our tree this weekend AND going to a holiday party and I am totally feeling the Christmas joy this year.
Mackenzie is SO precious!
LOVe the circular layout!
Post a Comment