Sunday, December 07, 2008

A fun photo shoot!







and a layout to share! Used the Kenner Road kit for this one...the photos were taken by one of Nick's friends when they went ice skating recently. Those kids are a whole group of FUN!!!

This morning, I had the pleasure of taking photos of my nieces and nephew and all of their families. I think there are gifts coming from the photos, but the only one in my family that can find my blog will be giving the gifts, so this post won't matter, LOL These are just a few of the good ones...some are way sillier, but I love them all, as you can imagine!

Went to San Francisco to see Jess today as well...we all had so much fun, and I laughed till I cried listening to her, Nick and Connor!!!

3 comments:

carrie said...

Great photos, I really like the one of the children! Awesome job again on the layout. Your layouts are always so fun, makes me want to come and play too!

Linda said...

Beautiful pictures. I love them. I also love that adorable lo.

Kristii said...

Beautiful photos!! I love your work Laura!! You always inspire me!!