Oh, how I love the old family photos that I found at mom & dad's house! This one is my brother Dennis and I way back in 1963, when we lived in Salt Lake City. Mom was pregnant with Robyn, and her sisters had driven from Chico to spend Christmas with us...I'm thinking she REALLY loved having them there because I know she missed them lots while we lived so far away! I used some new chipboard snowflakes from Magistical Memories for this one!
A few more old photos...these were taken around 1967, I think that was our last Christmas in Yuba City. I don't remember a lot about living there...the memories are mostly what my mom and dad have shared with me, but I do remember that Christmas was ALWAYS a big production for mom. She worked hard to make it perfect for us...look at all of the presents spilling out into the room! I used a mix of papers for this one...October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, and what is a Christmas layout without a HUGE bow?
Lastly, I made a card for us to feature on the Magistical Memories website. That wreath is from their Christmas kit last year. I covered it with one of my new favorite things...the Pink Paislee Pixie Stix glitters. They are the perfect texture and clean up easier than any other glitter I've ever used! The papers on the card are theirs as well.Hope you all have the merriest of Christmases and that this season finds you filled with joy and blessed beyond measure!

4 comments:
You rocked these layouts as always!
gorgeous. Love all your scrappiness. Beautiful job with the old photos. have a Fantastic New Year.
Happy New Year!
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THE top lo!!! GREAT JOB!!!
Happy 09!!
Post a Comment