





I really love these challenges because so many of my pages are wrapped around songs...songs that I've just heard, songs that make me want to dance, songs that invoke a memory of my kids when they were little, or that I danced to with my sweetie when we were falling in love. If you give me an event in my life to recall, sometimes it's hard to remember, but if you play me the song I was listening to, I can close my eyes and remember details like it was yesterday...it's just something that music does for me!
This week's song is, of course, a Christmas song! Here's my layout for it:

Come play along...we've got a fun prize this time...all created by the Design Team! You have two weeks this time because of the busy-ness of the holidays!
I've got a ton more to post, but that will have to wait for another day! Maybe tomorrow I can show you something from my mom's album...I gave it to her last weekend...it made her cry, and smile. Just the reaction I was hoping for!

4 comments:
What a fun, fun mini Laura! I love it!
beautiful work as always
thanks for commenting on my blog....donny o is one of my guilty pleasures!
sweet mini album.
making mini albums
mini album blog
.
Post a Comment