
I have been stuck in the house all day today, because we are having new windows installed. I could stay home all day any day that I don't have to, but just give me one day where I have to be here and it drives me freakin' nuts!!! The windows are looking good, except that they installed the one for Jessica's bedroom in the living room, so the new hardware doesn't match...so guess where I am going to be tomorrow when they are fixing it...doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!
Where I would really like to be is at Yukimi--the Japanese restaurant we have here in our town. It's where my best friends and I celebrate every birthday, where the family can get together and not worry about being too loud...you have to be loud to be heard over the sound of the knives chopping up all of those yummy vegetables! We went there for dinner last week for some family birthdays...it's a sure fire way to get me to eat all of my veggies for the day! I don't even mind having to drink extra water for the next three days to get rid of the bloat from all of the salt!! It is that good!!

6 comments:
So loving this LO Laura :)
I hear you about being STUCK at home, i love being home, but I was STUCK here this last week, and I really wanted to be able to go places lol
Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous Laura - you are one talented girl!
xoxox JillGG
I get major cabin fever when I'm home all day sometimes :) I know what you mean...
Stop it, you're making me hungry!!
i love this lo!!
and yep..i feel ya. i hate being stuck home!!
i hope you get to 'escape' soon! lol
I love that layout Laura!!!!
Post a Comment