

Who can resist these two faces??? Baby Chloe mugging for the camera, and Poppa not!!
He's gonna be pissed when he sees this picture, but it is way better than the one I got right after it, when I talked Kristen into poking Chloe's pacifier into his open mouth so I could get one more shot!! I only have about a hundred more photos from yesterday, but I won't make you look at them all...great scrapbooking coming up!!
Thanksgiving was a great getaway! We went to the cabin at MiWuk Village which has been one of our newer family traditions...I think this is the fourth year. A way to use the cabin and to get everybody together up there...Vic's family goes, my family goes...we had 38 or 39 people, if I counted right! We are always sad about the family members that can't make it because of inlaw obligations, or work, but then we wonder where we would have put all of them if they had made it! Cathy was in charge of the main meal, with everybody adding their side dishes or appetizers...everything was spectacularly YUMMO!!! Need to get my butt outside for a run after all that good food!
Still working on putting my house back together after the window repairs...not sure if I will even get to my Christmas tree this weekend because we have a play Sunday, and Kim and Kaitie coming today. Kim has been my best friend since 3rd grade...there is a huge long history there, and we only get to see each other 3 or 4 times a year...definitely would rather put my tree up later so that I can spend time with her and her Gorgeous daughter!
Hope everybody had a happy turkey day!

6 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun Thanksgiving! Love those photos, Laura... so precious. Can't wait to see what you create with them!
Hi Laura! Have fun this weekend and enjoy your long-time friend :) Your Thanksgiving sounds wonderful!!! cute photos too!!
sue (tinkiesue on MM)
Whoa!
Almost 40 people!
Now that's a lot of turkey.....
Those are *cute* pics Laura!
Love the pics and sounds like you had a great family holiday!
That baby's eyes are so pretty!! And I wish I could sleep that good!!
Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! 100 pictures?? Holy smokes.
Post a Comment