Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Scrappers Bliss!

Does anybody love going to the dentist?? I can't imagine that anybody in the whole world loves going to the dentist! I usually don't mind too much, but I have spent so dang much time in the dentist chair lately, that I can't even enjoy how cute my endodontist is! Can't wait until after the first of the year when I will have my new crowns...not cute like a tiara, either, and I can eat what I want again!

I have had a bunch of fun playing with my nieces Amber and Chloe the last few weeks. Got to take care of Amber twice, and I had both her and Chloe yesterday. Chloe is at that clingon stage where she wants to move, but can't, so she MUST be held at almost all times!

Amber, on the other hand, is trying to be totally independent...I call her the button pusher. She must learn what every button in my house is for, which isn't that bad, except when I am feeding or holding said Clingon from above! I do have some fabulous new photos of them!!

I have been so busy I forgot to share with all of you that I was asked to join the Design Team at Magistical Memories!!! My first DT for scrapbooking and I am so excited to get to work with all of the fun and talented scrapbookers that they have there. Besides that, the forum is REALLY fun! I have been scrapping a bunch lately...finished some really fun layouts for my Mustard Moon Featured Scrapper gig, which starts November 27. I also have a few other surprises up my sleeve...I'll let you know what they are when I can.

Having new windows installed starting Tuesday...which means I need to help my kids find their floors so that they can invade their space!! FUN!

5 comments:

Jana said...

The dentist.....uhg, don't even get me started on the dentist. Just had my 6 mo. cleaning last week and I even dread those!! Congrats again on the MM gig, I'm so happy for you! I need to check in there, it's been a while.

Anonymous said...

argh Dentists, i was just there yesterday, but more uncomfortable for me, i had one pulled out, it gav me a week of grief, sleepless nights, being sick. Self inflicted though lol
Yahoo on the DT girl, so ticked for you! Love suprises, cant wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

laura i'm so excited for you and all those little surprises you have up your sleeve!!
love ya chica

Sarah said...

Congrats on your DT position. Well done!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura...Ang from scrapaholic here...my friend Jill is on that DT too...she is really lovely. Congrats on the new challenge...and thanks for sharing your blog!