Sunday, November 23, 2008

SCRAPPING the Music #63--PLAY with us!




Oh Geez, I've done it again! Neglect is not pretty people! You'll also see signs of it in my front yard right about now, because by the time I get done with my morning run and teaching an aerobics class, my body is DONE! I have no energy left to get the hula hoe out...darn it!

The top layout is for Scrapping the Music...take a wander over there from the link on the side, please! So many awesome scrappers have been taking th challenges, gets harder and harder to vote each week! Isn't that photo of my boy awesome...his smile gets me everytime. No wonder I call him Handsome!!!

A few more layouts. One with an old pic of Jessica and Chelsea, who is sadly, keeping me up nights, because she's getting so old. She needs help getting up the stairs so that she can sleep under the edge of our bed, and some days she only wants to eat what's on our plates...well, that's not unusual when I think about it, but she used to eat that AND the dog food! Anyway, this photo makes me happy to think about what an awesome dog she's always been...a great member of our family.

And the last one, just because I snagged those photos of Jess and her college roommates off of her Facebook! She's grown up a bit since the middle photo, huh? I believe they were dressed that way for a beerpong tourney, but you didn't hear that from me!

No comments: