
Lots to share and didn't take the time to do it!!! Each member of my Team in Training team has successfully finished their marathon or half marathon...WHOO HOOOOOOOOO! They were awesome...even the ones that had a REALLY difficult time gutted it out and finished! SO PROUD of all of them!
Time marches on, and I've been so busy that I've forgotten to post any new challenges over at Scrapping the Music. The layout above is for this week's challenge...one of my favorite songs right now! Love that little old Lynnrd Skynnrd guitar lick in it!
The photos are dark on the layout, but it's probably a good thing because they are of Kim and me, 22 years ago on the beaches of Hawaii. Because the photos are dark, you can't see exactly how much sun we had gotten everyday, or see that the whites of our eyes were never really white because we partied all night!!! GOOD TIMES!
Come play along at Scrapping the Music

3 comments:
Hello!!!!!
Hey Laura!! I love your layout!! Absolutely awesome!
Great layout! I will have to check this one out.
Post a Comment