Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's ALMOST TIME!!!!





to start journaling my Christmas again! I took Shimelle's class last year and thoroughly enjoyed getting back to the why's of what I do most every year at Christmas time! I'm going for an 8 x 8 version this time...a little simpler because I have a few Christmas gifts in the works...can't wait to share those!

Anyway, if you've never done this, you might take a look at Shimelle's info:

Journal Your Christmas


I'd love to have you join me on this Christmas journey and see how your traditions differ from mine!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Love the scrapgoodiness here!!!

Carla said...

I have left a little something for you in my blog. Check it out, I am sure you will like it.

Deneen said...

Laura I signed up for this class about two weeks ago so I am very excited about this one.

Rita S. said...

Love it Laura! I have been wanting to scrap a "traditions" mini - maybe this year...
Come visit my blog for a little award if you will!

ScrapGoo said...

Ooh I wondered if you were going to do it again this year! I am just adding to last years... since I barely got 10 pages done. :-\