


OK--so somebody needs to come and REMIND me to post on my blog!!! I don't know who you are, but could you please step and do your job???? LOL
Sorry, isn't it always easier to pass the buck? I'm usually willing to take the blame, but I mess up on remember to blog post so often, that I'm almost positive it is someone else's job!
Busy few weeks here...my marathon team's season is winding down. The Nike runners have just one more long run...22 miles tomorrow morning before their marathon. My Cowtown runners are trying REALLY hard not to rub it in the faces of the Nike runners that they are in FULL taper mode right now, with only 6 miles! I'll be riding alongside all of them tomorrow on my trusty bike...a 20 year old 10Speed that Vic bought shortly after we got married. We got matching bikes, everybody say, "AWWWWWWWW!" Rode them two or three times, and then got PG with Jess. Didn't ride them again until I started coaching my team this spring! Once I replaced the worn out tires, had it serviced and got a CUSHY seat, I was good to go. I've also recently put some cages on the pedals so that I can get up the hills faster on the bike than my runners. It was SO EMBARRASSING when I had to get off and push!!!
I've been working on submitting to a few mags and DT calls lately...let ya know how that goes.
The first two photos at the top of this post are done with Magistical Memories product...isn't that birdhouse the cutest?? We're having a DT Call over there! Check it out here
you've still got plenty of time!!!
The last layout is for Scrapping the Music's challenge this week...you've got till Sunday at noon, EST to complete a layout for that one! Come play along! My friend Bucket won the prize last week over there!!!
Well, I think that's all for now! Wish me luck tomorrow...it's going to take some of this team until noon to finish this long run!!! GO TEAM!

1 comment:
fabulous Laura!!!!
Post a Comment