




We have a few changes over at A Cherry on Top...new CT members. YAY for Jess and Cindy...it's going to be so much fun working with them. They're both great scrapbookers and pretty funny women!
We also have a new system where we get to choose most of what we scrap with...the store has a HUGE inventory, so this was a totally exciting change for me! This is the only place you can see my work besides there for six months, so I wanted to share my pages and cards that I did with the new Pink Paislee Pop Fashion line! We've also got KaiserCraft in...can I get a big WHOOT????
I didn't mean to focus on food so much this month, but I did have a bunch of photos that involved it, so this is what you get...be glad it was mostly pretty food!!
By the way, if you haven't checked out any of the challenges or contests at Magistical Memories lately, you should...it's a food challenge this month too! Should have slapped some chipboard on one of those layouts so I could use it for that!

3 comments:
These layouts are great! I guess you were right, your daughter and my daughter are alot alike...both lovin their food!
your layouts look awesome as always
oh these are sooooooo pretty and whatsamatta with scrappin food? I like food I like scrappin... makes perfect sense to me!!
HA!
Post a Comment