
Busy week, worked on CT projects for A Cherry on Top. I'll share them in a week or so. Missing my girl...hope she comes home Sunday for Amber's bday party and to help me take care of Kenzie girl...a baby ALL DAY!!!! Guess what I'll be doing? Nothing but lovin' on her!!!

5 comments:
You blog is great!! and your layouts are rocking good girl!
Hey my friend... I love this layout.. look at that ribbon...
when you get the chance.. check out my blog... I think I mentioned something about you.. ?? ;)
Ooh this is Amazing laura! I Love all the goodies on here!
Hi Laura! I just popped over from the inspireME site to say hello. I do love what you did with the Webster's paper on this cute layout. Great idea to tuck your photo under that flower bouquet like you did. That's too pretty to cover up!
Have a great day!
very pretty I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment