Come play along!!!!Scrapping the Music is celebrating our One Year Anniversary and the song this week is by my all time favorite band...don't even care that the kids complain when I play them in the car because, "we've been listening to them our whole lives!!" Well, duh!! I feel like I've been listening to them my whole life...or at least all I can remember of it.
All of our hair has gotten much smaller since the first time I drooled over Jon, but he still makes my heart go WHEEEEEE to this day! And the first time I heard this song, it made me stop in my tracks, stop worrying about what we were planning for tomorrow, or next week, or next month and really enjoy today! Thanks guys for putting out music that still speaks to my heart. I'd like to see one of the bands of today stand that test of time!

3 comments:
Great layout Laura! I love all the different layers.
Bon Jovi is THE best! Took Kayla to their concert this year and she loves them. Miss you!
Love, Reiko
Not sure if I ever told you, but I LOVE...and I mean LOVE this layout! I so want to scrap lift it. =) Miss chatting with you.
bucket
Post a Comment