Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Mackenzie







Man, I love this baby!!! She has eyes that look like she knows something already! I also love this new Bloomin Out flower mini album from Magistical Memories! They have the coolest little mini albums ever! Had fun playing with that darn Martha Stewart glitter that I couldn't resist last week on this little book!

Nick started his senior year of high school yesterday...do you remember how bad I was freaking out when Jess did this to me two years ago??? (As if they have a choice about growing up!) Anyway...I could tell he still wants to be my baby boy last night when he brought me three of his books to cover...YAY...he still needs me! He may think he's all grown up, but as long as there are books to cover, he will need his mom!

It has been migraine central around here this week...something is stressing me out and causing them again. Wonder what that could be?

8 comments:

aimee said...

oh girl that is so precious!
stress is not the word i would use. freaked out would be better. my oldest is starting jr. high in two weeks! how do you let go? :(

Angela J. Prieto said...

You know I love this little book Laura! You did an awesome job on it!

Sorry about the migraines, I feel your pain there! Hope you go away for you soon.

carrie said...

I feel your pain, my oldest is starting 8th. grade this year. It is so hard and scary to let them grow up.
Oh, and that baby girl...so adorable! Love what you did with the album.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

i caught your migraine, too...or maybe it was due to my PITA nightmare client :) hope you're feeling better soon!

laura vegas said...

my oldest just started jr high this week ... so crazy how fast they grow up! and book covers? i was trying to tell alyssa today how we used to cover books with paper bags ... she just didn't understand. lol! it's all about the fabric covers now i guess!

ricanlaw said...

Precious book and darling and precious little baby!

TracyP said...

Beautiful!!!!!! I am adding you to my faves at ACOT and too my blog! I will hopefully see you at the crop girl:):)
TracyP
tracypratt

Rita S. said...

what a precious album Laura! Love it. And how sweet that you still get asked to cover DS' books.Hope that headache goes away!
you've been tagged -come check out my blog.