


No matter how big he gets, he'll always be my baby!
Nick is 17 today! Almost ready to drive with friends in the car...which frankly, scares the hell out of me! He has crazy friends!
In these photos, you can see...he's not quite as tall as an elephants butt, he has a big love for the pretzel, and he's pretty enough to fit all of the qualities of a flight attendant in the 60's!
Happy birthday Nick...I made you cupcakes!!!

6 comments:
Laura, you cracked me up. Not as tall as an elephant butt. LOL! Happy 17th birthday to your son. I hope it is a blast.
Wow I didn't know Nick's birthday was today. My birthday is today too how funny is that. Hope Nick has a great day!
very sweet! happy birthday Nick!
OK the "elephant butt" comment made me chuckle. Happy Bday Nick!
Lol!! too funny Laura!!
He is a cutie! Happy birthday!!!
He is one handsome guy Laura! THey do grow to quickly huh?
Post a Comment