HA! That's what Nick told his cousin Karesa (who is the mommy of this beautiful baby...I probably should have added that when I introduced Mackenzie yesterday, huh?) upon meeting his new cousin. He said it in his dryest tone of voice...which is so totally Nick that we almost died laughing!
I'm taking another stab at this blogging thing...didn't want to jinx it by telling you to soon, but now that I'm at three days running, I figured I'd blurt it out ;-)!
I was surprised to see a few of you actually read it too!
Anyway, these photos of me aren't the best, but I'm very rarely happy with how I look in photos lately...just looking alot older than I feel! Which isn't that hard because most of the time, I feel about 13!
The one of Jess holding Mackenzie is too sweet, though. She is going to be such a good Mama SOMEDAY (geez, I hope she reads this...please let it be about 8-10 years!) I want so much for her to experience life for her before she settles down and has a family. Family is the best thing I've ever done, but I think I have appreciated it so much more because I had lots of life experiences before I ever thought about having a family!
Having a lazy day...I really don't deserve it after coming off the vacation, but it seems I'm still in vacation mode...didn't have to clean a single toilet while I was away! And I don't wanna have to start again, LOL Besides that...they'll still be there tomorrow...and so will the weeds, and so will the floors that need mopping...and so on, and so on!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment