Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm the Lucky One!!!






My family and I just got back from vacation...the longest one we have taken since Sept. 11...almost the longest one ever! We went to DC, Hershey PA (where I got to see my sweet friend Dawn!), Philadelphia, NYC and Boston...lots of hotel rooms, lots of grand history to soak in, lots of laugh traveling together just the four of us!

My favorite city was Washington DC...everybody else loved NY best but I won't hold that against them. Visiting all of those busy cities made my girl long to be back in San Francisco with her college friends...that'll happen soon enough!

I get to go meet my brand new niece tomorrow! Mackenzie Marie was born last Saturday and I am itching to get my hands on her! I made her mommy promise to whisper, "Lala loves you!" to her everyday until I can tell her myself!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Glad you are back! Sounds like you had a blast, with your family how could you not!

Rita S. said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time! I think I would prefer DC over NY as well!

Leslie Ashe said...

WOW! Sounds like a GREAT trip!
GORGEOUS photo's!

Alex Hardy said...

Yay! So happy to hear you all had a great Vacay!
Mwah!