Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm back!


and check it out! That's Nick--taking off for the first time, in the car, by himself, after

passing his license test!! YAY NICK! There is the requisite odd face for the photo, the hat which has resurfaced this summer, the Jered in the background cheering him on! Mom missed this huge event...I was away in Chicago. But thankfully, my family knows that the scrapbooker in me would not forgive if there were no photos of this day!

Speaking of Chicago, I got back from CHA about 4AM Monday morning...completely exhausted, but inspired by all of the new stuff coming out to get home and get scrapping. To make room for all of the new stuff, you know!

Glad to be home, sleep in my own bed, with my own sweetie. Angelica was ok, but you know she can't compare to Vic! and that's a whole other story! Thanks Nancy, Angelica, and Marcellus for a great time in the windy city! There is great news about a certain product for Your Pictured Memories, but it's not my place to brag about it! I'll let you know when I can tell!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say HI LAURA! I am so glad I finally found you! Now I can visit all the time, hope to see you next week at the Anniversary Crop,
Daniela

Anonymous said...

Laura,
We had such a great time. Can't wait until Anaheim. PULL-EZ BABY (our little joke). I do feel bad that you missed Nicks test, but look on the bright side, he passed!

Thank you Laura for your help and dedication.

Nancy

Breanne Crawford said...

so excited that we finally met!!! and thanks again for lunch! youre too much of a sweetheart!