when I come home to this:
Seems the boys are making another movie! Nick and Dave are the Indians...don't be jealous, those costumes were made out of one pair of pants...shoes on one kid included! And Connor is the sherriff. They have been making about a movie a week all summer long...some of them can be found on YouTube, but I'm too embarrassed to give you a link. Let's just say that I find teenage boys' sense of humor....ummmmm, different? Is that a good word for it?
The costumes did make me laugh out loud though!

5 comments:
I would LOVE to see the you tube video! I'm sure it's hilarious!
I posted a picture of our new home on my blog. Go look! It's going to be fun.
I'll call you this week so we can exchange contact information. I can't wait to talk to you... sorry CHA was so hectic. We'll have to plan dinner next time.
oh - and what's the last digit in your phone number? go post it on my blog, please... the ink on my gum pack ran. If I don't hear from you this weekend, I'm going to try calling your number 10 different ways until I finally get you :-)
OMGOSH...what is it about boys and making movies, too funny!!! It was GREAT to meet you, even though it was brief :)
how cute are they... atleast they are making movies and not just sitting in front of movies all day :) it was great to meet you at CHA!
OHMYGOSH, my boys do the same thing! They love to make movies when they have sleepovers only they use my digital camera which doesn't make me happy. I'm thinking I need to get my oldest some sort of little video camera just for him for his birthday!
Post a Comment