I can't tell you which layout is mine, and the voting is supposed to be anonymous, but I think my layout looks like me! Lots of bling and glitter (that might not show up in the photo) and some brand new papers from Your Pictured Memories that are sweet and girly! There! Hopefully, I can give you that much info without getting in trouble!! Oh, and I am in group 2!!!
Voting starts Saturday, July 14 and runs through Wednesday, the 18. 50% of the contest is viewer votes, so if you can, go vote: http://andreahill.typepad.com/so_you_think_you_can_scra/
Thanks everybody!!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Laura,
What your email so I can request the instructions to the shadow box?
Thanks,
Rachel
Best of luck!!!
LOL, I seriously do not know who I have been voting for!!! I should have read this before now. I just went and looked and saw you will be scrapping for your life. Scrap away girl!!! I am not even sure how I found your blog, clicked on someone's that had a photo and a link to you. =)
Post a Comment