That our prayers are working!! Stevie was supposed to get out of the hospital on Monday, but he contracted the Rhinovirus while in there. He has been pooping at least 20 times a day and not hungry for anything...poor little guy!
This morning, he woke up at 5AM asking for fish sticks! On a Friday morning, during Lent, he asked for fish!!! I am the only Catholic on that side of the family...but to me, it is a sign! I've been looking for one, and it may be a small one, but I choose to see it as one...maybe I can convert him!! LOL
I started a new job at the LSS two weeks ago, my house is looking like no one is home to clean it! And when I'm home, I don't want to touch it! AAAAKK!! What I do want to do is scrapbook...it makes me happy, and keeps me awake so I can watch my TV shows! I have been making a little surprise for my sister in law. Hope she likes it! I'll show all of you before I show her!
Anyway, thanks for all of the prayers and good wishes for Stevie...keep em coming!! For all of you who are regular donors for my Team in Training marathons...save me a donation! I have decided to work on getting my hip healthy enough to run the Nike Marathon in his honor in October. I've run so many of them for other people...a few times for complete strangers, that I am feeling compelled to run one for him. I know that the donations people have given in my name for the past seven years have helped alot in the research that they are using to treat him now...it's a big circle, this life we live.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Crossing my fingers for Stevie, Laura! He's soooo cute! I just love his little hospital gown.
Your "sign" made me laugh too...I guess God can send his message in strange ways :)
Laura-
I'm so very sorry and i will pray for that precious littly boy.
xoxo,
stephanie
Sorry for that happened, Laura..Speedy recovery for him..Hugs..:-D
Great news about little Stevie, hope he continues to improve!
I will remember him in Mass tonight... keep the faith!
Post a Comment