
I really do have a hard time doing this blogger thing. I was never great at keeping a diary either...just feel like I'm too boring to have anything interesting to say! I'm not interested in reading a diary I wrote 10 years ago if it's boring, so why would anyone want to read a boring blog?
This is my latest layout...for the Scrapping the Music Challenge this week...White Horse by Taylor Swift is such a beautiful song, and I had so many great ideas for it, but I've wasted a whole lot of scrapbook pages on my dd's ex-boyfriend (who still likes to play games with her mind a little) that I ended up doing a page about Little Miss Chloe Karesa by default. This kid has everyone who meets her wrapped around her little finger in a matter of moments...such a little charmer!


I've been running in high gear since I started my new job last month! Hours and hours of training have paid off, and the Sephora inside JCPenney is doing really well! We have been successful enough to make bonuses both months that we've been open already, so that's pretty sweet come payday!!!!
One thing I haven't had much time for is scrapbooking. I'm so used to doing about a layout a day that this is very frustrating for me! I'm hoping to find some sort of happy medium between seven pages a week and a few, so we'll see how it goes

The layouts I'm sharing here, were March's DT assignments for Magistical Memories...I have so much fun playing with their chipboard! Lots of things you can do with it...paint it, glimmer mist the heck out of it, leave it bare or doodle on it...it just makes a great contrast from the flat of a page, or a great base for a cluster!

Jess is home on Spring Break this week...with four bags full of dirty laundry. I'm working most of the week and mentioned to her that she might want to reacquaint herself with the washing machine if she wants it to get done. Her exact words? "Mom, you know I could do that, but when I come home I like to be taken care of...nobody takes care of me like you do when I'm away at school!" Do you think she got the guilt gene from me?
Guess who's doing laundry this week? '-)

3 comments:
I'd love to get into your mind and just see how you come up with these pages. So gorgeous!!
your daughter sounds like me.. I'd pull the same on my mom if I could.. =) i love being spoiled.
Great pages too..
So glad you are blogging and scrapping again Laura! All of your layouts are beautiful! Love them!
Post a Comment