


I've been so preoccupied with work these past few months that my scrapping has been sadly neglected. I started to feel guilty for that, but then remembered that this hobby is supposed to make me feel good, and that it's something I really enjoy. I did need to lighten my load a little, so I'm sad to tell you all that I've resigned from my DT commitment at Scrapping the Music. I still love the inspiration music gives me to scrap, so you can bet I'll be popping over there every chance I get! And I will miss all of my lovely DT friends over there...such a wonderful support system!
It's been sunny and bright here for the past few days, but so windy that I didn't want to get out there. Today is different...sunny, no wind, supposed to warm up to the mid 80's...I think I might need to grab a book and sit by the pool this afternoon after I get my chores done! TaTa for now...

1 comment:
sorry you had to resign from Scrappin' the Music :( Sure would be nice if all we had to do in life was just have fun, LOL!! I hope you got to enjoy the nice weather!!
Post a Comment