Thursday, January 08, 2009

YIKES...I nearly forgot SCRAPPING THE MUSIC!

We have awesome new additions to our Design Team over there and a great guest designer in Zoe. Welcome Julie, Mandy and Donna...can't wait to work with you ladies. Come check out this week's challenge at Scrapping the Music!
hehehe...does anyone else find it a bit ironic that my word for 2009 is COMMIT and I can't even commit to getting my blog updated? I REALLY need to focus on this word...there are alot of things that are passing me by because I want to do them, but don't commit to doing them. This is the year that that changes! This wallhanging is here to remind me...I think it's going on the bathroom mirror so I can see it daily!
Lots of news happening over at Magistical Memories too...the wallhanging is my interpretation of their January challenge...go check it out!
And here are a few more items I've been working on with Magistical's chipboard. There are so many scrappy things you can do with this chipboard, and it makes for such a fun embellishment! I did the IMAGE layout for the Amp It Up Challenge that I run over at A Cherry on Top...this one was a recipe challenge, and I've used a PageMaps sketch for it.



Was my mom a hottie or what???? This is her at 19, shortly after she made the brave move to the big city. She got on a bus right after high school with one of her best friends and moved to San Francisco...what a wild woman!

9 comments:

*Paula* said...

How can you not keep up with your word when you made that fabulous canvas with it one it!! Beautiful work Laura

Helsbells said...

Love how you've highlighted the hand woth the circle - gorgeous layout :)

Kelly said...

Laura - these are absolutely beautiful!

mom2ee said...

those layouts...all i can say is WOW

Aubrey said...

Laura, these are all wonderful layouts... you have been BUSY!

jakey said...

Laura, I haven't even MADE my wallhanging with my word for 2009 yet - how bad is that? lol! Love all your stuff!
jkxx

Lucy Edson said...

Love the little hands! So sweet!

The layout of you mom is beautiful, too! Love the turquoise with the black and white photo!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love all of your projects Laura, especially those MM ones. ;) Love the concept behind your beautiful LO of your mom!

Miss Blue said...

J'adore