



and I'm making cards and I can't stop!!!! Here are a few of the 14 cards I've made in the last two days! That's what happens when you are organizing your scraproom and find a whole ziploc full of Love Elsie goodies that you haven't touched in months and your scrapbox is too heavy to lift, LOL I need to pull out my address book and send some of these off!
The new challenge is up at Scrapping the Music...a fun song from the 80's. Go check it out here and take a look at the layout at the top for my interpretation! I hope you'll come play with us this week...there are awesome goodies to be won!

3 comments:
love your cards my dear! and if you need recipients for them, i'd be happy to send you my list :)
Great cards and I really love that layout! I just checked out that challenge for scrappin the music, just might have to try that one!
super cute projects laura! love the layout!
Post a Comment