
To be asked to join the DT at Scrapping the Music challenge blog! Lots of inspiration, lots of talent over there! Hopefully, you can join us for our weekly challenges! This layout is my first as a DT member, but if you check my gallery, you'll see lots of musical inspiration!

11 comments:
WOO HOO! Congrats Laura!! Love the LO's... although I have a bunch of new songs stuck in my head now. :)
WTG Laura! You so deserve it. I will be visiting and hoping to complete a challenge.
Yes ladies she sure does. I'm so happy to have her at STM. Laura, you are truly wonderful. Thanks for accepting our invite.
Congrats to you Laura! You totally deserve that spot. I love the style of your layouts.
congrats laura!!!
YAY LAURA!
that's awesome -
so happy for you!
Hope I'm not too late? COngratulations Laura!!
Congrats Lala! You Rock!
Yay Laura, congratulations!!!
I'm so happy for you.
You are the bestest of the bestest! Congratulations Laura! Love, Velma
Post a Comment