Friday, March 14, 2008

This Girl Here

Makes me laugh, and cry, and smile, and then laugh again! She's a little homesick this semester, so she comes home alot on the weekends to see her friends more than to see her family, but that's ok. I miss her silly laugh when she is gone. The house is SO QUIET during the week!

I did this layout for the Scrapping the Music challenge blog...they have cool songs, and great scrappers for inspiration! You can find them http://scrappingthemusic.blogspot.com/Used a very cool sketch by Asa Bergstrand for it too!

Vic and I are heading to Dallas for a few days on Sunday...looking forward to some time to read and catch up my my man!

4 comments:

SLUSH said...

Have a safe trip! and thanks again for the pep talk!! You ROCK!!
Fabulous layout. LOVE the colors again the kraft!

lam said...

awesome layout as always. I just love your style. Have a safe and nice trip

Unknown said...

This is making me so melancholy, beautiful layout, and I am so close to this reality!
yikes...

Travel safe!

B-

Kelly said...

Love this design!