is in Sweden right now, with his dad, picking up his new wheels...a Volvo C30. Why Sweden, you may ask? Volvo had a SWEET DEAL on their overseas delivery program!Can't wait to get the photos from their trip...Nick has promised me that he won't be a usual guy and get only one photo each day, LOL
The house is pretty quiet without my boys here...Jess is in and out alot, and when she's in, she usually brings a party, but like I said, she's out alot too! Made this layout last night while I was on a scrapping roll...used the Studio Calico kit for it...they are so AWESOME!
Have a great day friends!

5 comments:
Oh, Laura I love that page!
Go scrap some more now that you can :)
I remember you telling me about them going to Sweeden to pick up the volvo. How exciting for them both!! WOW having a house all to yourself.. must be nice!! Can I come over? :-) Miss our chats, I will talk to you soon.
-bucket
Hi sweeti
Thanks for picking me layout for sporlight vo. 23 over at ACOT.
Awesome layout as always, so full of cool details.
Where in Sweden are you staying? I´m as you know living in Denmark in that part which is very cloose to Sweden. It only takes me 20 minuts to get to Sweden (Helsingborg). My parent lives in Helsingborg and me sister in malmĂ”.
Funny your are so close and still far far away
Darling layout, Love how you put it all together, those kits are wonderful, but it is what you do with it that makes it special!
And a deal on a car delivery in Sweden, sounds fun!
B-
Love the look of the white accents!
Post a Comment