Saturday, March 01, 2008

My Friend Bucket



gave me the awesome cassette stamp to make these cards. She and I first met on a scrapbooking message board because she did a layout about running her first marathon for Team in Training. Then, I was asked to be on the Design Team at Magistical Memories and found out that she is a product designer for them...she designs so many of the cool chipboard items that I get to use on my layouts and cards!

Well, she's running another marathon, this time in honor of her aunt, who is fighting cancer. Bucket is the sweetest woman...she can pick Sabrina the teenaged witch out of a crowd, and she is a hero...because she chooses to raise funds to save lives. She's a hero to her aunt, to Stevie, and to all of the other Leukemia/Lymphoma patients who will be diagnosed every 6 minutes because she is helping them find a cure for this awful disease. If you would like to help her out, either by purchasing some of her cool stamps or donating funds, please go here: http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/forums/14_15608_0.html

She thanks you and so do I!

7 comments:

Kim Langston said...

So glad I already purchased a cassette tape stamp... your cards, as well as Bucket's story, are an inspiration.

Unknown said...

Oh you made me cry!!! Thank you!!! Shoot I cry to much lately.. must be a womanly thing :-)

Lea L. said...

That stamps it SO SO cute! Love those cards!

Have a great day!
Lea L.

Anonymous said...

OMG...that stamp is adorable! I'll have to be on the lookout for one of those! Don't you just love when you find a common bond and start such a great friendship with someone online!

lam said...

The stamps and card is so cute and beautiful...keep up the great work

SLUSH said...

that stamp is wicked cool!!
I met bucket when she was with you at CHA and she is just the sweetest thing ever. As are you. :)

Glenda T. said...

I'm so glad I ordered these too!! Not only are they super cool but they are for a good cause! The cards rock!