Sunday, September 30, 2007

THIS GIRL CAN ROCK AND ROLL!


At Magistical Memories this month, we were supposed to make a layout about our superhero. I had planned to do this weeks ago, when Bucket made my new header for my blog, and she showed me the amazing photos that Araxi took of her and her boys, but I didn't get to it until this weekend.


This weekend, I needed to do a layout about an amazing woman who has touched my life for the October Theme contest at A Cherry on Top. So to save time, and paper, LOL, I combined the two!


I just want to say, that even though we rarely see each other, and don't even talk to each other on the phone that often (although I love it when we do!) Bucket has become such a good friend to me. She is a great shoulder to cry on, holds you up on the cliff when you are thinking of jumping, and makes me laugh BIG nearly every time I talk to her. She has made this online thing so FUN for me, and I LOVE her! Thanks for being there Bucket...now get your butt up here and run this marathon with me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you made me cry!! Thank you Laura! YOU ARE AMAZING!!

bucket

Heidi Joe said...

Laura, that LO is *tasty*. I love it!! What a fun friend!

Unknown said...

Hey when you going to update your blog... Ms. Bossy... because your bossy... lol... :-)