Sunday, September 09, 2007

Teaching a new class!




at Youngplay Memories in Tracy! I used the new Love, Elsie line to make this mini album sharing bits and pieces of my family life right now. It's going to be fun!

Speaking of family--went to a family reunion today for my mom's side of the family. She has three sisters and a brother, so there are lots of us...not so many today, but if you ever get us all together, there are lots of us! My little cousin Stevie is a part of this bunch. I got to see him for only a few minutes as they were making an unexpected trip back to the hospital...makes me so sad to see him feeling so bad. Please keep him in your prayers...we still need a miracle for him!

OH, and did you see it??? How cool my blog is looking? My sweet and talented friend Bucket (Susan Rodriguez) shared some love with me today by making me a new header...SHE IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST!!! Thanks cutie!! I owe ya...I only wish it could be taking you to see Justin with me on Wednesday night in San Jose! I think I'd have to give one of my kids up for adoption before they'd give up their seat for you though!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT!!! Now I'm crying.. have a blast!!

miss morgan... said...

ohmygosh! that banner is toooo adorable! i need to work on a scrapped one this weekend! i love that book too! why can't we live closer?

Glenda T. said...

I love your blog Laura and I really love that header, that is super cool!! Your personality really shines and comes out in your blog, I think I would have a ton of fun with you girly-o!!