Crop for Stevie
September 15, 2007
10AM -12Midnight
at
Youngplay Memories
104 W. 10th St.
Tracy, CA
How can I help, you might ask? I would love to have as many of you come to the crop as possible! If that's just not gonna happen, there are other ways! I am looking for small donations of new scrapbooking supplies to build baskets for an auction. If you have kits, a whole kit would be awesome. Every little bit that I can collect will be put together so that I can auction it off on the day of the crop. If you have any questions about donating, please email me at the link on the left.
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog, I appreciate even more your consideration in helping me with this collection of auction items!
Also, if you could say a prayer that I make it through this marathon training season in one piece, I would totally appreciate that too!

10 comments:
I'll see what I can donate - this is a wonderful thing you are doing!!
I am so proud of you for doing this!! I so wish I could go to your crop!!
You go, Laura....I'm there for you! Sign me up for the crop, K!
What a wonderful thing that you're doing! Gosh how I wish I could come to your crop but count on me to contribute some products for a basket.....I don't have much but I'll give what I can! Please send me your mailing addy. :-)
Hey girlie! You know I'll be happy to donate. Can I just order a kit from a club, and have it sent to you, or would you rather I order some stuff to put together?
Let me know. I think it's awesome what all your doing to help find a cure for this horrible disease!!!
I would love to send you adonation for your crop... contact me at kat@scrappygiraffekits.com with the details.
:)
Hey Laura!
You know I'll send you a kit too!
I'm going to try to send a Sept. one since that will have all new goodies in it...but if it's not ready I'll send August. Email me and let me know if you want it shipped to your house or the store!
Kirsten
Laura,
I met you at CHA and would like to help out by sending you some goodies.
Please email me with your address and I'll get a package out to you a.s.a.p.
Please email me your address. I have some stuff that I would love to donate!!
I meant to leave more comments when I was on here before and then got distracted. So sorry about your little cousin, so sad. Aren't you supposed to be running in the morning? I will send you some stuff too, just e-mail me!!! I don't have kits but I have lots of other stuff!!!
Post a Comment