I always thought it was funny to hear this phrase in commercials...like when you got to the store you might be trampled by a bunch of people also running to get there! Well you don't have to worry about that if you are cybershopping, so check out a few of the new chipboard pieces over at Magistical Memories!
Between my new DT package and my new Love, Elsie goodies, I was in scrappers heaven last night!! Here's a link to Magistical Memories so you can see all of the rest of the 80 (THAT"S RIGHT...80) new products they have to offer: http://www.magisticalmemories.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=63
Happy Friday everybody! Be back tomorrow or the next day with Jess' graduation photos!

4 comments:
gorgeous girl!!!
have a great weekend :)
cute cute stuff chica!
love it all!
Laura you are just amazing!!! I love both layouts!! And I never knew you loved Hippos.. I should have named the Hippo Laura :-)
bucket
love these! the love, elsie just makes everything so fun! and i totally checked out the new magistical memories, we carry it in the store and i am totally going to order that mixed up board book! it's just begging to be a class!
Post a Comment